PNY GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Graphics Card (VCGGTX1070T8PB-CG)
PNY GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Graphics Card (VCGGTX1070T8PB-CG) Reviews
- Kelli StewartVerified PurchaseStyle: Dual FanThe cooler on this card is inadequate
- Carlos ReedVerified PurchaseStyle: Dual FanIt is functioning great with me, peak heat with games was 93c (In Doha, Qatar). I haven't had a problem with it.
The only thing I noticed is that the heat it...
- Rose BatesVerified PurchaseStyle: Dual FanAmazon false description causing me to waste time purchasing product. Would not purchase this card at 500 which is above other places.
- Brenda HollandVerified PurchaseStyle: Dual FanThis card is exactly what you expect a 1070 Ti to be. It runs all games very well, and I've yet to experience below 60fps in my games. 10/5 stars if I could give it that...
- Jason PearceVerified PurchaseStyle: Dual FanThe temps and fps are as any other 1070ti, but the build quality is on the cheap side and the fan noise is way too loud when the card is above 70% .
- Jeffrey MartinStyle: BlowerThanks to cryptocurrency, I paid more than I wanted to for this card. However, the performance boost over a 1050ti has been well worth the inflated price. That price,...
PNY GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Graphics Card (VCGGTX1070T8PB-CG) FAQs
Q: What is the wattage for this gpu?
A: The TDP is 180w however the minimum power supply requirement for this card would be 500W.
- Manufacturer Linda Lammers | 12 days ago
Q: Is the 1070 ti compatible with macpro tower mid 2010? does it come with both pcie 6 and 8…
A: No, the card is not supported on Mac.
- Manufacturer Ivan Schreiber | 9 days ago
- Manufacturer Gerard Lee | 19 days ago
- Manufacturer David People | 24 days ago
Q: How many ports does it have and how many monitors can it support?
A: This model has a Total of 5 outputs and can support up to 4 displays. The outputs break do…
Q: Vcggtx1070t8pb will be outdated,but 3years warranty service is still available for it?
A: The 3 year warranty would still be available for the card. You can view the warranty detai…